This is the support site for Quillcards
If you are a subscriber to Quillcards you can check here on this site for status reports on any scheduled server updates or issues with the service at Quillcards.com.
To do that, click the ‘Server Updates’ tab in the navigation menu above.
If you are a new visitor and want to know more about Quillcards, read on:
Email works, but it’s a utility and it’s not pretty.
There is a better option for communicating with friends and family, and that’s Quillcards.
Quillcards is an ecard service enabling you to send beautiful ecards.
Choose from hundreds of original photos in our private library to highlight your cards
Write long messages if you wish – about nine hundred words, which is the equivalent of three sheets of writing paper.
Send individual ecards or send a group ecard to up to five people. And you get separate notifications for each person who opens your ecard.
Send as many cards as you like (only to people you know, no spamming allowed of course).
Write cards and schedule them to be sent later if you want – on someone’s birthday, wedding anniversary, or other occasion.
And all this for just $25.00 per year.
About Quillcards: Short Version
- Use any of hundreds of original photos.
- Send as many cards as you like (only to people you know and no spamming allowed, of course).
- Write as much as the equivalent of three typed sheets of paper.
- Send an ecard to up to five people at once.
- Add people to your contact list and address your ecards with one click.
- Send a card immediately or schedule it to be sent later if you are travelling.
- Add images as favorites to your account so you can use them quickly without searching.
- Set up email alerts for birthdays and other occasions.
- Re-read any of the ecards you sent in the past year.
Want to see what an ecard looks like to the person receiving it? Take a look at this sample ecard (the link will open in a new window or tab).
How To Subscribe
Click here to subscribe to Quillcards, and you can start sending ecards within minutes.